Motorcycle Gloves Racing Alpinestars Leather Sp Air Black
Extremely comfortable and lightweight, the SP Air is made strategically perforated full grain leather with a 3D mesh back for a specific glove for warm months. With an advanced protector knuckles in rigid polymers derived race, slider on the palms and reinforced landing zones, the SP Air offers ergonomics and protection by reference in any output.
- in skin texture soft and robust first flower with 3D mesh inserts to optimize comfort and ventilation.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements to ergonomic profile on the palm and outer hand landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance in the critical impact zones.
- Perforations located on the palm and back of hand and fingers ventilated mesh sides offer an exceptional air flow.
- He vents TPR protectors on fingers and knuckles to prevent the accumulation of heat and sweat to driving.
- ergonomic elastic inserts Alpinestars between palm and thumb for greater freedom of movement and a greater sensitivity on the controls of the bike.
- Long cuff for greater forearm coverage and comfort, you can tighten and close above the sleeve of his jacket to form a barrier against the elements.
- Private pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and provide excellent fit and comfort qualities.
- Slider ergonomic palm TPU injected abrasion resistance and impact in the critical zone.
- Palm, fingers and padded back EVA foam for energy absorption for greater protezione.Regolazione Velcro® wrist and wide Velcro® strap on the cuff for a secure, adjustable closure.
- Extensions Stretch leather bellows and Lycra® fingers for better fit and flexibility.
- Thumb and index fingertips compatible touchscreen for use of smartphones and GPS systems.
- Logos and printed and embroidered details.