Motorcycle Gloves Winter Alpinestars Drystar Glove M56 blacks waterproof
A leather glove very protective, with unique membrane Alpinestars Drystar® to improve water resistance: the glove M56 has excellent security solutions as the protector knuckle drive, the jumper patented digital and EVA padding in full size . Ideal for the rigors of winter, the M56 comes with inserts digital pre-bent to increase the level of comfort regardless of distance.
Technical data sheet:
- Multipanel structure completely grain leather to excel in comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- The membrane Drystar® is 100% waterproof and keeps your hands warm and dry in wet conditions.
- Thermal insulation Primaloft (80g) integrated on the back to protect from the elements.
- Reinforcements on the palm and thumb to provide a better grip on the controls combined with great strength and durability of the seams.
- Protector knuckles co-polymer installed for fusion to excel in impact protection and abrasion.
- Reinforced with EVA padding on the outer hand, thumb, fingers and back outside palm for improved fit and abrasion resistance.
- Bridge digital racing-derived patented Alpinestars between ring and little fingers to prevent twisting and separations of the fingers.
- Elasticated inserts bellows on the first two fingers to a greater freedom of movement.
- Pointing fingers touch-screen compatible for use with smartphone / tablet / GPS systems.
- Pre-curved fingers for better comfort and prevent fatigue of the hand muscles on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® wrist closure for easy donning and increase coverage. Cuff designed to close over the sleeve and
hermetically seal from the elements. Further closure on the wrist for greater security and stability of the glove.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in low light conditions.
- visor TPR on the thumb to remove dirt and splashes from visor and goggles.