Motorcycle Gloves Winter Alpinestars WR-1 GORE-TEX GLOVES Blacks waterproof
A leather glove of high standard, with internal GORE-TEX® to ensure water resistance and thermal insulation Primaloft: The WV-1 is ideal for driving in the winter months. EVA reinforcements throughout the glove and inserts bellows give this glove a perfect fit and high freedom of movement, while the pre-curved fingers limit muscle fatigue, which means that you can stay in power longer.
Technical data sheet:
- Main structure multipanel leather to provide excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- The interior with GORE-TEX® membrane is breathable and waterproof, for hands warm and comfortable in all conditions.
- Thermal insulation Primaloft® 80g embedded in the back for extra protection against the elements, 60g on the palm to give greater sensitivity on the controls of the bike.
- Reinforcements on thumb and palm for a better grip on the controls, greater resistance of seams and extra protection.
- EVA padded reinforcements on external hand back fingers, thumb and palm to provide improvements in strength and fit.
- Bridge the digital race-derived, patented Alpinestars between ring and little fingers to prevent rotation and separation of the fingers.
- Inserts bellows on the first two fingers to a greater freedom of movement.
- Phalanx compatible Touch-screen for use with the smartphone / tablet / GPS systems.
- Structure glove pre-curved to improve comfort and prevent muscle fatigue hand on long journeys.
- Velcro® wrist closure for easy donning and extend the coverage. The pulse is designed to close over the jacket sleeve to hermetically seal from the elements. The closure comprises a second strap on the wrist to maintain stable the glove.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in low light conditions.
- Clean-visor on the thumb to remove dirt and water from the visor.