Motorcycle Gloves Winter Sports Alpinestars Apex Drystar glove Black
The structure multipanel elasticated politessuto and leather glove Apex Drystar® integrates a number of security solutions, as the protectors
knuckles rigid, bridge digital and patented reinforcements EVA foam. The membrane layer Thinsulate® Drystar® and integrated make this
glove perfect protection against not only the impact but also against the winter weather.
Technical data sheet:
- Robust back stretch politessuto with leather palm to optimize the level of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- The waterproof Alpinestars Drystar® keeps your fingers warm and dry even in the toughest conditions.
- Integrated thermal insulation Thinsulate® (100g) on the back for added protection from the elements.
- Protector knuckles rigid welded by fusion to provide protection against impact and abrasion reference.
- Reinforced thumb and palm offer a better grip on the controls; reinforced seams improve the robustness.
- EVA padded reinforcements on knuckles, external hand and palm offer abrasion resistance and a better fit in strategic areas.
- The bridge digital Alpinestars patented and connecting race between ring and little fingers prevents rotation and hyperextension in impacts.
- Phalanx compatible touch-screen for use with smartphones / tablets / navigators.
- Structure of the pre-curved fingers for better comfort and prevent muscle fatigue hand on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro® cuff closure for added protection and easy donning. The cuff is designed to close over the sleeve and msigillare sealed from the elements. The closure comprises a second system on the wrist to keep the glove in place.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in low light conditions.