Motorcycle Helmet Caberg Integral Model Stunt White Metal
STUNT is the new full-face helmet home Caberg polycarbonate A sporty and aggressive. Thanks to the double shell size, STUNT off ers maximum comfort and small size allowing a perfect ratio of the volume of the helmet and the size of the motorcyclist. STUNT is equipped with the DVT (Double Visor Tech) that thanks to an integrated sun visor inside the helmet easy to use, allows the guide always with perfect light and with maximum safety. The transparent outer visor is treated anti-scratch and prepared for Pinlock lens, while the inner sun visor is scratch proof. Aeration is provided by three large air intakes all easily adjustable even when wearing gloves.The lower ventilation, positioned on the chin, conveys the air on the inner surface of the visor avoiding the formation of condensation, the two aeration upper conveying the air inside the helmet thanks to the presence of numerous internal channels while the rear ventilation dissipates the hot and stale air.
The interior is completely removable and washable made with breathable fabrics. Also stop wind under the chin of the helmet is removable as the spoiler in front of the mouth.
STUNT is offered in two variants one color, matte black and white metallic as well as two versions of graphs that STEEZ BLADE and available in different color combinations both matt and gloss
- Polycarbonate external shell
- Interior fully removable and washable. Made with hypoallergenic and breathable. Stop wind removable lower.
- Ventilation: The aerator adjustable bottom prevents condensation on the inner surface of the visor, adjustable upper aerator conveys the outside air inside the helmet through numerous channels in the inner shell while the aerator back extracts the hot air and flawed.
- Visor: DVT (Double Visor Tech)
- Visor prepared for Pinlock lens
- Sun visor scratch resistant
- Retention system with micrometric adjustment buckle
- Homologation Ece 22:05.
- Weight: 1450 +/- 50g.Small Shell
- Weight: 1500 +/- 50g.Big Shell