Motorcycle helmet Enduro Cross Thor Verge 2017 Vortechs Grey White
The new Thor Verge helmet, is the helmet of the new generation Thor, used by champions such as Ryan Villopoto, Blake Bagget and the whole Team Monster Pro Circuit Kawasaki.
Made with a mix of materials such as Kevlar and Fiberglass. The front part is designed to give the pilot a good fit, high visibility and to allow every type of mask a perfect adhesion on the face. Front and rear air intakes, promote the flow of fresh air during the activity.
The inner fabric is antibacterial, removable, washable and leverages SilverCool ™ technology for maximum sweat absorption.
It equipped with double approval pursuant to the FIM and AMA requests.
- Chin rest reinforced for greater strength Hi-flow venting outlet with filter to prevent roost to enter
- Fully adjustable visor provides broad coverage
- front air vents allow air flow directed to enter the helmet
- Minimal seals reduce the overall weight of the helmet antibacterial, moisture absorbing, removable and washable Silvercool ™ lining for comfort
- Dual density EPS liner provides free play that aligns with the shell ports Ventilation Building in glass fiber composite planned hand for maximum strength with minimum weight
- rear exhaust vents allow hot air to escape quickly to the back shell shape quickly and easily reposition the goggles strap
- side vents funnel more fresh air inside the helmet
- Lining holes large mesh promotes air flow and the DOT ECE 22.05 approved.Meets AMA and FIM requirements for helmets used in competition