Motorcycle Jacket Alpinestars Fabric Santafe Air Drystar Black Fluorescent Yellow
Alpinestars jacket Santa Fe Air Drystar:
A jacket versatile tourism for hot climates, with large mesh panels to promote ventilation: the Santa Fe Air is equipped with an innovative structure with interchangeable waterproof internal Drystar®, plus an additional thermal jacket. CE certified protectors to offer state of the art security and the ability to adopt innovative protectors Alpinestars Nucleon, the Santa Fe can be used in conjunction with a wide range of Alpinestars pants fabric to create a formidable comprehensive touring.
- innovatively structure politessuto with extended mesh panels on chest, back and sleeves for excellent ventilation.
- Mesh internal fixed which improves the breathability of the garment and ventilating performance.
- detachable and interchangeable internal Drystar® for waterproof and breathable qualities guaranteed.
- Detachable thermal lining and interchangeable at full length to use the jacket even during the cold months.
- Protection against impacts by reference offer by Bio-Air detachable protectors and CE certificates.
- The Bio-Air protectors are perforated to improve the ventilating properties of the garment.
- Compartments chest and back with padding in polischiuma (CE protectors Nucleon optional certificates).
- Pre-curved sleeves with stretch panels on the elbows to enhance performance driving.
- Rear zippered compartment to hold the water bag and its tubing.
- Possibility of comfortable and safe containment with front cargo pockets and a waterproof pocket large rear equipment rack with Velcro® closure.
- Waterproof interior compartments to keep documents and belongings dry and safe.
- Optimized for use with a range of touring textile pants through the connecting hinge at the waist.
- YKK zipper with double slider to the front closure that provides robustness, adaptability and comfort.
- Details and integrated reflective logos to improve rider visibility in varying light conditions