Motorcycle Jacket fabric Cordoba Alpinestars Drystar Jacket Black Anthracite
A sports jacket robust and durable with a waterproof and breathable membrane Drystar® and internal removable thermal: the Cordoba Jacket is incredibly comfortable in very different weather situations, in addition to having protections CE certified shoulder and elbow as a reference category.
Technical data sheet:
- Main structure in 600 Denier high performance with superficial PU to offer more skills durability and resistance to abrasion and tear as well as protection from the elements.
- Drystar® internal waterproof and breathable with taped seams for superior protection from the elements.
- Internal removable thermal long sleeve to increase the versatility of the jacket can be used in colder climates.
- Front air intakes with zipper with extensions of open mesh on torso and back for cooling in long rides.
- Shoulder and elbow protectors Removable CE certified Bio Armor for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars back and chest protectors' Nucleon available as an option).
- Anatomical pre-curved sleeves with adjustable volumetric automatically to improve comfort, adjust the head and keep in place the protections.
- Plus reflective details for greater visibility of the rider.
- Elastic inserts bellows elbow for improved fit in the riding position, more regulation belted waist for a custom fit and a more secure seal.
- Profile back stretched to improve comfort and protection in the driving position.
- Ample storage space with two front pockets and cargo pocket large rear storage.
- YKK zippers senior-slider zipper on the front, and hinge connection alive for integration with technical trousers Alpinestars.