Sometimes, breaking your own rules is what it takes to push your limits further. Say hello to the Apex Air H2O Ladies motorcycle jacket. Not only does it have a catchy name, it also has the characteristics that make it so. Let us explain. At first glance, when we use names like “Air” and “H2O”, we associate them with both driving / drilling for warm seasons and waterproofing. Putting these two terms in the same name seems like an oxymoron. Having said that, why not have a motorcycle jacket with both characteristics? Here, we've created a garment that has a full mesh (the Air part) to help cool in the heat, but we've combined a detachable hydratex | Mesh G-liner membrane to offer the waterproofing you need when you're underneath. rain (the H2O part).It's the versatility urban sporty bikers didn't know they needed. In addition, it has been specially designed for women. Using our female specific model, we are able to give our riders an elegant silhouette, while following the curves of the body. Any body. To adapt the shape already for the race, adjustment tabs are included on the cuffs and on the upper part of the sleeves, and adjustment bands at the waist. In terms of looks, we have set aside our rules to create a totally different aesthetic. This is not what we call REV'IT design! “Traditional”, but something experimental that is in line with current fashion. And that's okay with us. The eye-catching graphics that run along the arms are then complemented by solid color body and accents.
- 600D Polyester: This fabric consists of polyester thread and a maneira perfect to reshape areas with low risk of impact, keeping the rider comfortable.
- Polyester 300D hexagonal
- Polyester mesh
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustment band at the waist; Adjustment tabs on the cuffs; Adjustment tab on the arms
- Pockets: Inside pocket; Two front slit pockets; Internal waterproof pocket on the waterproof membrane
- Features: Short connection zipper;
- Soft collar edge: To provide additional comfort, the inside of the collar is lined with a soft fabric.
V-flap on the cuffs
- Waterproofing - Removable hydratex® | Lite liner: Hydratex®ILite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inside of its surface is made of a waterproof coating with micro pores that keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation: Windscreen behind the front zip.
- Prepared for SEESOFT ™ CE-level 1 split chest protector. (Not Included - Sold separately)
- SEESMART ™ CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors (included)
- TPU shoulder protectors.
- Visibility: Reflective fabric on the back, chest and sleeve.
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved classification A.
Protections Sold separately: