Racing Motorcycle Gloves Alpinestars GP TECH GLOVES 2013 Blacks
Savings: € 42.00
list price: € 279.00
Delivery within 7 working days from the date of receiving payment
With innovations derived from MotoGP and SBK, the glove Alpinestars GP Tech boasts details such as flexible as a reference bimescola knuckles protectors, ergonomic design of the cuff and strategic reinforcements in the palm area, which makes it one of the most technologically advanced racing gloves on the market.
- Evolutionary step for a glove MotoGP derived unit with structure and soft kangaroo leather palm.
- Palm and outer hand Pitards ® reinforced breathable leather on the fingers, which improves grip and water dispersal in adverse conditions.
- Stretch inserts in leather bellows integrated on fingers and thumb, with an innovative side panel that gives you more freedom of movement in the area of ??the back of the hand.
- Advanced protection Alpinestars knuckle guards with flexible TPU bimescola, with air intakes and extractors cooling. The protector is mounted on a fenestration into the packing in polischiuma to improve cleaning of the lines and the resistance to abrasion as well as dissipation of repeated impacts.
- The digital bridge (Alpinestars patent) prevents the skin of the glove rotate, to prevent separation of the fingers or broken stitching.
- Cuff ergonomic TPU, that goes around the wrist and raises the entire profile of the hand to protect the wrist and carpal bones from impact during a fall while allowing excellent flexibility.
- TPU sliders on palm, thumb and fingers are mounted on polischiuma, and strategically positioned to resistance to impact and abrasion level superiiore.
- Kevlar ® integrated: internal and back padding inch Kevlar ® and Kevlar ® inner pinky K-Tech improves resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Design of single-layer palm for better grip and sensitivity and minimum structure of the material, with reduced seams.
- Top panel, cuffs and side area ventilated with perforated leather fingers to provide a general superb breathability.
- The air extractors on the back of the hand have a stud in TPR for greater abrasion resistance.
- The structure pre-curved fingers reduce fatigue; outer seams finger / palm ensures a snug fit and a feeling more superior.
- The closure of the cuff is elongated reinforced polischiuma with tongue increased for easy donning.
Other customers have purchased