Alpinestars SMX Plus racing boot new model comes back on the market further renovated and equipped now Multi Link Control system designed to ensure maximum safety and freedom of movement.
- This system provides an advanced external protection and support of the ankle, limiting ipertorsione, hyperextension and hyperflexion and protecting against impact the area of ??the Achilles tendon and ankle.
- In addition, the SMX Plus incorporates a protection TPU injected for the tibia with high elastic modulus integrated in slender profile of the boot.
- The combination of the system of internal closure with laces Kevlar and toothed buckle with micrometric adjustment ensures comfort and snug fit on both road and track.
- The wide body ventilated heel protection extends to the ankle and is combined with an insert with protective padding and protective self-adjusting ankle.
- The sliders substitutable on the heel and on the heel outer side are positioned in such a way as to disperse the shocks and to facilitate the sliding in case of accident.
- The boot SMX Plus is CE approved.
- The upper high-tech microfiber is lightweight and extremely durable; the forefoot is matched by coupling to low-density shockproof foam while the ankle area is equipped with a highly breathable lining for greater comfort.
- The large bellows asymmetric on the front and the back are likely to increase the elasticity of the boot for maximum comfort and safety.
- The robust rubber sole, designed to improve the sensitivity of driving, is equipped with non-slip tread for traction uniform.
- SPECIAL RACE The slider replaceable TPU toe innovative design with interlocking connection provides more coverage on the toe area.
- The locking system with internal Kevlar laces and special side zipper allows a precise and secure fit and especially fast.
- The toothed buckle Micrometric placed on the calf lets you fine-tune the fit of the boot for maximum safety and comfort.
- The anatomically shaped footbed and replaceable Alpinestars provides arch support and has a greater sensitivity on the pedals to the entire forefoot.