Sports Duty are the favorite choice of adventurous riders looking for lightweight, comfortable and well-ventilated motorcycle gloves. They are motorcycle gloves that offer high comfort and control as you brush your favorite mountain roads. These gloves have been designed to offer maximum sensitivity on the grips and levers, keeping your hands comfortable and cool while riding.
To make this possible, we have added a great grip microfiber fabric with a silicone print on the inside of the gloves, combined with a highly ventilated 3D mesh fabric on the outside. Hands are well protected by a soft knuckle protector, combined with TPR finger knuckles, Temperfoam® thumb and palm protector, along with PWR | Shield palm protector.It is very easy to put on your gloves and close them thanks to the tab on the cuff and the hook and loop closure. With the integrated Connect fingertips you can use touch screen devices without having to take off your motorcycle gloves.
- Drum-dyed goatskin: considered to be extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require soft leather.
- 3D air mesh
- elasticized automan
- Tri-fleece lining: This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove linings to provide extra warmth without adding thickness. This lining absorbs moisture to prevent your hands from getting wet.
- Temperfoam® knuckle and palm: Self-modeling sponge is used in areas where mobility and comfort are a must, such as on the knuckles.
- Injected TPR knuckle: TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, bending fatigue and tearing
- PWR | shield on the palm / PWR | yarn: fabric with an unsurpassed level of resistance to cuts, tears and abrasions.
- Adaptability adjustment band
- Ventilation fully perforated areas
- Connect fingertip | grip part | external seams | tab | short cuff | silicone grip print
- These gloves are certified according to the EN 13594 standard published in 2015 and have achieved Level 1 KP classification.