Rev'it MANTIS 2 H2O Summer Motorcycle Jacket Black Anthracite
The Mantis 2 H2O motorcycle jacket is the multifunctional solution for the motorcyclist who is looking for a highly protective mesh summer sports jacket with waterproofing for rides in unstable weather conditions. The detachable and waterproof hydratex liner also has windproof functionality on cold mornings, so you can stay comfortable even when it's cold outside. When the weather warms up, remove the cover and the Mantis 2 H2O will deliver significant airflow to the torso, thanks to the mesh areas on the chest, back, and biceps.
Freedom of movement when driving is ensured by elasticated areas inside the sleeves. SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows offer the highest level of impact protection.As for the look, its sporty appearance is supported by the TPU shoulder protectors that amplify the armor of the Mantis 2 H2O. The same protections are also used in our racing suits.
- 600D Dull Polyester: This fabric combines polyester yarns and weaves them together with finer polyester yarns, creating a high-density knit that increases protection and abrasion resistance.
- Airmesh 3D: This fabric has a three-dimensional open mesh that ensures good ventilation when riding the motorcycle.
- Artificial Leather: A synthetic version of leather, with a similar appearance.
- Cowhide: Cowhide leather has been used in this product to offer optimal fit and protection.
- Reflective fabric on the back
- Reflective fabric on the chest
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustable elbow pads
- Adjustment drawcord on the hem
- Adjustment band on the forearms
- Adjustment band at the waist
- Adjustment tabs on the cuffs
- Adjustment tab on the arms
- Flexisnap on the collar:makes it possible to adjust the neck circumference easily, customizing the fit for each rider
- Pockets: Front slit pocket / Two inside pockets / Two front slit pockets / Waterproof inner pocket on the waterproof membrane
- Prepared for the NEON Connector vest
- Removable hydratex® | Lite Lining: Provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inside of its surface is made of a waterproof coating with micro pores that keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation: Windscreen behind the front zip
- Ventilation area behind the front center zipper
- Ventilation areas on the chest
- Ventilation areas on the lower back
- Ventilation areas on the arms
- Upper rear ventilation areas
- Prepared for SEESOFT ™ CE-level 1 split chest protector.(not included - Sold separately)
- Prepared for the SEESOFT ™ RV CE ‑ Level 2 back protector insert (not included - Sold separately)
- SEEFLEX ™ CE-level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors. EN1621-1: 2012 (included)
- Safety seams
- TPU elbow sliders
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved the AA classification.
Protections Sold separately: