For many urban riders, comfort in motorcycle clothing is really important. They are looking for something that allows freedom of movement, has a great look and creates an atmosphere all around. Here, this perfectly sums up the Parabolica motorcycle jacket.
It has a clean look but an angular cut, comfortable front pockets, a fixed hood (completed by a snap button to keep it in its place at the wheel). Plus, its stretch features offer the versatility you need in a race-derived fit.
- Stretch Polyester: Stretch fabric made from polyester yarns is a perfect, snug material for low impact risk areas, helping riders stay comfortable and in control.
- Laminated reflectors on the back and chest
- Laminated reflective logo on the chest
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Elasticated waist
- Jeans loop
- Adjustable drawstring on the hood
- Hood fastening button
- Fixed hood
- Short connection zipper
- Pockets:Two front slit pockets
- Prepared for the SEESOFT ™ RV CE ‑ Level 2 back protector insert (not included - Sold separately)
- SEESMART ™ CE ‑ level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors. EN1621‑1: 2012 (included)
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved the AA classification.
Protections Sold separately: