Shark Fiber Jet ATV-DRAK Red Motorcycle Helmet
First helmet in the world designed to protect users of ATV (All Terrain Vehicle: quad and enduro bikes) able to meet their specific needs. Safe, durable, with optimal ventilation and very easy to clean. The particular characteristics of this helmet reside in the air extractor expressly developed to ensure maximum ventilation even at low speeds; a removable and easy-to-install front with simple pressure and the optimized side area to ensure a better perception of surrounding noise. The interiors are entirely removable and washable, for a helmet with a functional concept that combines comfort and safety.
Shark designs his helmets focusing pre-eminently on the safety issue, creating shells capable of absorbing the impact energy and dissipating it over the entire surface of the helmet, thus preventing the force of the impact from concentrating in a single point.
The internal polystyrene is made using 4 to 7 zones of differentiated flexibility; this represents the strong point of Shark, in this way, in fact, the outer shell and the inner shell work together to absorb the impact force in the best possible way.
The materials used for the construction of the shell are also characterized by their long spinning, which allows the forces to be transferred over the entire surface of the helmet.
- Composite fiber shell
- The helmet is produced with caps of different sizes depending on the size proposed and thus allows to offer a perfect proportion between the volume of the helmet and the size of the rider, while maintaining the degree of protection and safety.
- Removable and easily reinstalled front panel with simple pressure.
- Air extractor expressly developed to ensure maximum ventilation even at low speeds.
- Side area optimized to ensure a better perception of surrounding noise.
- Removable and washable interior
- Shark Easy Fit for maximum comfort to the wearer of glasses
- Interphone provision
- Micrometric closure