Shoes Moto Techniques By Oscar Alpinestars Model Rayburn brown
These shoes CE certified rooted in the tradition of Italian craftsmanship Alpinestars and integrate several of the most
Recent developments in terms of comfort, performance and protection as reinforcements in the area fingers and heel, as well as the sole exclusive mixes
Alpinestars oil resistant, with a new carving grip.
Technical data sheet:
- Upper in soft grain leather.
- Leather padded collar for added support and comfort to the Achilles tendon.
- Tang extended to isolate from air, water and dirt; rear loop to facilitate donning.
- Traditional lacing with metal eyelets for closing a more comfortable and safe.
- Internal 3D mesh for breathability and high levels of non-slip suede patch on the heel.
- New Alpinestars anatomical ankle protection disc TPU double density on both sides.
- Soft padding on the transition area, and ankle collar for extra comfort and flexibility.
- Toe and heel area with internal bracing to provide impact resistance and structural support.
- Insole in high quality polyamide with reinforcement plate integrated to provide structure and support to the arch of the foot.
- Anatomic replaceable EVA with internal Lycra on the upper for extra comfort and convenience.
- Exclusive Alpinestars outsole rubber compound resistant to oils with new carving grip.
- The Rayburn Shoe is CE certified according to the standard 89/686 / EEC - CAT 2
- Available in sizes US 6-14.