The Crossfire 3 by Sidi are cross boots made in the special Technomicro microfibre. Technomicro consists of a composite fiber created by thinner threads of silk, which act like natural leather but with the advantage of better resistance, greater softness and lightness. Moreover, this special fiber is water resistant and highly resistant to abrasion and tearing, this ensures great performance of use. Extremely comfortable and protective, the Crossfire 3 have a joint on the ankle that prevents the hyper extension of the instep, the tendon and ankle during the flexion of the leg forward or back, for greater safety and comfort to the rider. Numerous technical features of the boot such as the rubber sole, micrometric closure with 4 levers, adjustable leg, reinforced toe cap and anatomic and impact resistant rigid heel.
- Men's cross boots
- ideal in all 4 seasons
- Cross style
- Upper: technomicro microfibre
- Lining: lined with air knit treated with the Teflon and cambrelle fabric protectors
- Rubber sole
- Technology: replaceable front in PU: the front in PU is anatomically shaped and replaceable.
- Micrometric levers with adjustable and replaceable memory
- Flex system on the upper
- Exclusive flex system with locking system for hyper patented extension
- Adjustable leg according to the circumference of the calf: the leg is entirely assembled by screws, has no seams and is entirely replaceable
- Adjustment between the front paramarmitta and cuff to further widen the circumference of the boot on the calf: the boot leg is equipped with replaceable internal paramarmitta plate, produced in PU and equipped with a molded rubber insert, suitable to protect the leg from the heat of the engine and from wear.The paramarmitta plate has a double internal adjustment, which makes it possible to enlarge the boot opening and also accommodate the larger calves and the guardians.
- Upper on extra large calf (+ 3 cm)
- Internal and replaceable metatarsal area insert: a rigid nylon insert has been applied to protect the inside of the boot in case the rider's foot slips from the platform or from the starter pedal. The insert can be replaced by unscrewing the 4 screws.
- Plastic reinforcement on the front of the foot
- The tip of the boot is entirely wrapped in a plastic protection enriched with a geometric design in slight relief for greater grip.