CLIMA Bibshort is the lightest and freshest SIXS cycling shorts. The conformity of the funnel-shaped weaving point allows to help the humidity to the outside leaving the skin fresh and dry. Seamless technology, no seam on the hips for a perfect fit and fit without annoying contact points. Elastic brace in netted mesh for comfort and unique freshness.
- CLIMA BIBSHORT, ultralight short leg dungarees
- Seamless Technology, without seams to reduce pressure points on the body and accommodate all shapes and movements of the athlete for absolute comfort
- Light and fresh breathable short leg dungarees
- Does not retain sweat, skin always dry and thermoregulated
- Antibacterial properties
- Antistatic system
- UV protection 50+
- Slim fit
- Materials: Carbon UltraActivewear® - Ultralight fabric (-30% compared to normal Carbon Activewear®) for superior breathability
- ENDURACE PAD : Pad designed for long distances (over 8 hours of pedaling). The triple density construction guarantees constant comfort throughout the session: 4mm foam base, to which 3mm of material are added in the support area and 8mm in the ischial part. SKYVE technology minimizes pad thickness creating a perfect ergonomic shape to eliminate friction during pedaling. The Zig Zag Carbon fabric has extraordinary thermoregulatory and antistatic properties, allowing for quick drying and breathability.
- The Activewear line brings the technology and benefits of our Underwear back to external products thanks to the innovative SIXS Carbon Activewear fabric: the same formulation but with a weight specially designed to be worn as an outer garment.Activewear products can work in symbiosis with the Underwear line, amplifying the great qualities of SIXS textile technology.
- Activewear collection dedicated to cycling, revolutionized and expanded with new products and colors. Bibshorts and Bike Jersey in Carbon Activewear are ideal to be worn directly in contact with the skin, or over a garment from the Underwear line. Complete your style, create your SIXS total look.