Sixs Winter Long Socks Reinforced With Black Gray Merinos Wool
- Sock designed for winter use in motorcycle footwear
- Polypropylene in contact with the skin and merino wool in the points of greatest exposure as a barrier against the cold
- Does not retain sweat, always dry skin
- Prevents the proliferation of bacteria and irritation
- No seams, no pressure points
- Long Merinos Wool motorcycle sock
- Sock designed for winter use in motorcycle footwear.
- Fabric composed of polypropylene in direct contact with the skin (for a correct management of sweat) and Merinos wool in the points of greatest exposure (to act as a barrier against the cold and to absorb stress and shocks).
- The construction of the product sees an elastic filament spreading along the entire length of the sock, in order to offer optimal insistence on the whole leg and prevent movement of the sock while riding.
- The sock is a fundamental element in the completion of sportswear: the climatic conditions, the discipline practiced, the aesthetics, are all variables that make the choice of the sock subjective and very important.
- We are proud to be able to offer multi-sport products, products dedicated to cycling and motorcycling in our SOCKS range.Quality, design and attention to the smallest details will ensure that, once you put on a SIXS sock, you will fall in love with it.
- Fabrics and FEATURES specifically designed to make these products the best on the market: seamless design, no pressure points; moreover, the BreathFit Socks fabric does not retain sweat, it leaves the skin always dry, preventing the proliferation of bacteria and irritation.
- Cold Outside Temperature -20 ° / + 5 °
Same brand productsOther products Sixs
Other users bought