SPIDI 4 Season Evo: the evolution of the most famous 3-layer motorcycle jacket, the travel companion of travelers from all over the world.
The outer shell of 4 Season Evo integrates the 3-layer Extra Tenax fabric – with high tear and cut resistance – with a soft polyester, in the areas where comfort is most crucial.
The 6 large retractable mesh panels guarantee optimal ventilation: the positioning on the chest, forearms and back has been carefully studied to maximize the efficiency of the ventilation flow in the various riding positions.
Standard safety features include removable Force Tech protectors on shoulders and Level 2 Warrior Lite protectors on elbows, while Level 1 or 2 Warrior series front and back protectors are optional; the jacket has achieved class A certification according to En 17092-4:2020.
2 inner jackets from the Step-In Wear series complete the standard equipment: the Thermo Liner thermal layer, lined with 100 g/m2 wadding and the waterproof, breathable Rain Chest layer, built with H2Out® membrane and in turn lined with a mesh comfort with high humidity dispersion. All 3 layers (outer shell, thermal and waterproof) can be hooked together or used individually.
3M® Scotchlite® reflex zones cover the jacket 360° to increase night visibility; the connection zip compatible with all SPIDI pants increases safety in the event of slipping. Multiple Ergofit volume adjustments include drawstring hem, 8-point Velcro® restrictors and EST collar closure system
- Flex tenax fabric in high tenacity elastic Nylon 6.6, maximum abrasion resistance
- Tenax fabric in high tenacity polyamide. maximum resistance to abrasion
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night identification
- Waterproof, breathable, 2-layer windbreak laminated fabric
- H2Out waterproof, breathable and windbreaking garment
- Removable lining with wadding of gr.100
- Removable 2nd layer H2Out lining
- Compatible with Step-In Wear products
- Zippered jacket/trouser fastening system
- 3 jackets in 1: shell, h2out membrane, quilted lining
- Resealable ventilated panels
- Integrated Ergofit system narrowing system
- Adjustable closure at the waist
- Declaration of ConformityEC CODE: 77CA265D
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-4:2020 class A
- Force-Tech En 1621-1:2012 removable CE certified protectors shoulders
- Arrangement for CE Lev.2 Z147 back protector housing
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 housing
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv. 2 Z172
- Removable Warrior Lite CE en1621-1 lev.2 rubber iti