The 4 Season Evo H2out trousers match perfectly with all SPIDI adventure jackets and are designed to best dress the male morphology; the ideal choice for demanding motorbike tourists who travel all year round.
The external structure integrates a high tenacity fabric "Extra Tenax 3-layers nylon 6.6" which offers excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing and a fabric in "PU coated polyester" to increase comfort in the most sensitive areas. The 4 season Evo trousers have a standard CE En 17092-4:2020 Class A certified protection level, combined with removable protectors on the knees and also Multitech, certified level 1 according to EN 1621-1:2012. In addition, the knee protectors are adjustable in height (10cm range) to allow adaptation to the anatomy and riding style of all motorcyclists.
The trousers are equipped with Step-In Wear System technology, thanks to a H2Out® 5K/5K waterproof membrane useful in rainy or cold conditions, but removable in case of heat. There are two large ventilation panels strategically placed where you will get the most air in the riding position. There are 3M® Scotchlite® reflective panels for excellent night visibility and the pant can be zipped to Spidi jackets to further increase the level of safety. The double YKK® zips on the calf make the trousers usable above or inside touring boots.
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-4:2020 class A
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- CE certified removable multitech En 1621-1:2012 knee protectors
- Multitech removable CE certified protectors En 1621-1:2012 also
- H2Out waterproof, breathable and windbreaking garment
- Lining 2ndremovable H2Out layer
- Zippered jacket/trouser fastening system
- Resealable ventilated panels
- Allows cross boot insertion
- Compatible with Step-In Wear products
- Lumbar elasticized micrometric narrowing system
- Adjustable knee protector position
- Designed to best dress the male morphology