SPIDI Metromover is the ideal technical motorcycle jacket for urban motorcycle travel, even on the rainiest days.
Certified in Class A according to prEN 17092-4:2017, Metromover is built with a 3-layer elastic fabric in which the microfleece interior is coupled with a windproof membrane and an outermost layer in elasticized polyester. The Warrior Lite protectors on shoulders and elbows are removable. The z-liner construction uses the H2Out® membrane to ensure waterproofing in all weather conditions. The detachable hood features a drawstring to adjust the volume, while a safety button on the back ensures that it stays closed even at high speeds. The very roomy external pockets hide 2 microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets, which guarantee unique comfort once you get off the bike.
The jacket uses Step-In-Wear technology, so it is compatible with thermal liners such as Thermo Liner or Thermo Max Liner, which can be attached to the jacket's internal attachments and can be purchased separately.
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-4:2020 class A
- Warrior Lite protectors removable CE En1621-1 level 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv.2 Z172
- H2Out waterproof, breathable and windbreaking garment
- Knitted cuff
- Removable hood
- Reflex zones fornight identification
- Soft cells:multilayer stretch fabric