The Spidi Outlander H2Out jacket is the laminated jacket designed for big trips, ideal for both hot and colder climates. Driving comfort in the hottest periods is guaranteed by the innovative seamless front ventilation panels, which drastically increase the impermeability to water and air once closed.
The jacket has CE EN 17092-3: 2017 Class AA certification thanks to the high tenacity polyamide outer fabric and the removable Warrior Lite level 2 protectors (CE EN 1621-1: 2012 Lev.2) on shoulders and elbows.
The Outlander H2Out outer shell is constructed with H2Out waterproof, breathable and windproof laminated polyester, highly resistant to abrasion and puncture. A removable thermal quilt, weighing 200 grams, is supplied as standard.
Outlander uses the integrated Ergofit adjustment system to guarantee a perfect fit, and is also equipped with the EST device for micrometric adjustment of the neck.
For greater safety, the jacket-to-trousers zip is standard and there are waterproof external and internal pockets. 3M® Scotchlite® reflex zones increase night visibility. For those who want the best possible protection, the jacket can be upgraded with the optional Warrior Series back protectors and chest protectors.
The Robust cut ensures a looser fit.
Data sheet :
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092-3:2017 class AA
- Arrangement for CE Lev. back protector housing2 Z147
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv. 2 Z172
- Warrior Lite protectors removable CE en1621-1 level 2 shoulders and elbows
- H2Out waterproof, breathable and windbreaking garment
- Removable lining with wadding of gr.200
- Waterproof outer pockets
- Internal waterproof pocket
- Zippered jacket/trouser fastening system
- Resealable ventilated panels
- Integrated Ergofit system narrowing system
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Waterproof, breathable, 2-layer windbreak laminated fabric
- The Robust cut ensures a looser fit.