The SPIDI Race Evo H2Out jacket has been designed to offer sports bike lovers the opportunity to ride in full comfort even on the rainiest days. The fit is racing but generous.
The H2Out membrane guarantees waterproofing and breathability, while the removable 100g/m2 lining makes the garment usable even in colder temperatures.
The high tenacity polyester fabric and the Warrior external shields have allowed Race Evo H2Out to obtain the EN 17092-3:202 Class AA certification. The removable protectors on shoulders (Warrior Lite) and elbows (Forcetech) are level 1; the jacket is also designed for the insertion of the Warrior series back protectors.
The perimeter zip on the waist allows you to hook up all the prearranged SPIDI trousers.
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night driving
- 3M® Scotchlite® - the best reflective material
- Removable lining with 100 g wadding.
- Fixed mesh lining
- Ventilated H2OUT lining
- Internal waterproof pocket
- Waterproof outer pocket
- Compatible with Step-In Wear products
- Zip closure to join jacket / pants
- Draw-ties to reduce the volume of the sleeves and chest
- CE: Protective equipment for motorcycles according to regulation (EU) 2016/454.
- EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA certified PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use
- Shoulder protectors
- Warrior Protectors certified EN 1621-1 Lev.1 shoulders
- Force-Tech removable protectors certified CE EN 1621-1:2012 elbows
- Arrangement for CE Lel back protector.2 Z147 ·