Tcx Boots TCS Speedway
- Upper: Microfiber with swivel front padded for comfort, elastic collar for a better wrapping of the calf
- Lining: Air-tech material
- protections: tibia buttress polyurethane, internal protection suede
- left boot: ofrma features and special sole to allow the insertion of "white iron"
- right boot: has the exclusive sole with heel adjustable, highly resistant 'usury
- torsion control system
- inner bootie
- the sole iron is not supplied with the boot
Torsion Control System off-road
The Torsion Control System in off-road version is composed of 3 rigid elements joined with each other by means of appendages that slide inside special pockets. Scrolling up / down is ensured by two rear flexion points, and the lateral movement is based on four points that prevent excessive torsion beyond natural limits, preserving the driver's foot from possible injuries. The TCS systemThanks to its special structure allows right out of the flexion of the foot without the annoying deformation of materials, typical of traditional boots.
Inner Bootie off road
The interchangeable liner is constructed of'' form'' and employs breathable material, thus ensuring great comfort to the foot motocross. The gel inserts at the ankles effectively protect the ankle and the back counter, made of pre-formed, following the shape of the heel and winds increasing performance and comfort.