Tcx Motorcycle Boots racing Racing R-S2 Evo Red Black
New FFC - Fasten Fit Control
Lacing system connected to the internal lining of the boot through a string of high tenacity. This system allows the maximum winding of the upper to the foot, guaranteeing maximum precision of fit and a higher sensitivity while driving. Fasten Fit Control system works in synergy with the Precise Air Fit System to offer superior comfort and adjustable fit to the anatomy of the foot of each individual.
- Elastic Band
- Elastic insert positioned so as to facilitate the closure of the zipper.
- New Form "Racing Performance"
- Using a new form characterized by a bit more "streamlined" to increase the sensitivity during driving
- Precise Air Fit System With this system of regulation fit the Center for Research & Development TCX ® has found the perfect solution to give maximum comfort to every pilot, because the system is able to adapt to any anatomical conformation. It consists of a real air chamber polyurethane antibacterial and hypoallergenic, which, thanks to a pump inserted in the upper part of the cuff can vary its volume. The air chamber is divided into zones with differentiated thickness, studied to better follow the conformation of the neck of the foot and tibia, once inflated.Through the pump is therefore possible to gradually inflate the air chamber, adjusting the pressure on the foot and thus optimizing the fit. A vent valve in brass and steel, finally, allows a fine adjustment and complete deflation of the air chamber, so as to facilitate the extraction of the boot at the end of its use. Torsion Control System ® "Carbon Tech" The Torsion Control System ®, which equips R-S2 EVO is an evolution of the concept of protection of the ankle patented TCX ®. The development of the system has gone in the direction of reducing the overall weight of the boot, to increase the mechanical control of the movements of the ankle and leg, in addition to improving the resistance in the event of impact. The new design of the TCS® is much more balanced than in the past and uses a carbon fiber insert to increase the aesthetic impact while reducing weight. A new point of upper joint, also improves the flexibility of the boot by increasing the level of protection of the calf and tibia, while ensuring better protection and a more precise control of the lateral and longitudinal movement of the ankle. The system is also equipped with one sliderAnkle-impact and a new slider rear that facilitate the sliding of the boot, in the event of a fall on the asphalt, reducing the risk of dangerous twists. Both are made of aluminum alloy highly resistant to wear and shock with titanium-colored finish to better blend in with the line of the boot. Metatarsal Control System ® The MCS® presents a design and even greater functionality with the new side protection that prevents wear of the screw. The system is designed to prevent excessive bending upwards or downwards, the metatarsal region, through two checkpoints scheduled.
- E 'equipped with a slider made of aluminum alloy, wear-resistant, easily interchangeable thanks to a convenient screw system protected.
- UPPER: micro fiber, breathable and durable wear; micro injected inserts, wider front and rear bellows for improved comfort and flexibility
- LINING: AIR TECH breathable, bi-component polyurethane foam padding and anatomically shaped with system memory
- Reinforcements: tibia PU with mesh air intakes, PU shift pad integrated in the sole, suede leather insert in the heel to improve grip and protect from heat
- SLIDER: Interchangeable front slider with hidden screw system, rear slider interchangeable with snap fitting, ankle slider placed in TCS®, all highly wear-resistant alloy
- CLOSURE: zip + Velcro ® band + elastic insert for easy closure
- FOOTBED: Shock Absorbing with insert in the heel, lightweight and breathable
- INSOLE: polypropylene with different thicknesses
- OUTSOLE: Rubber-color low profile, with specific grip area
- CE CERTIFICATION
- PAFS - PRECISE FIT SYSTEM AIR
- FFC - FASTEN FIT CONTROL
- TCS ® - TORSION CONTROL SYSTEM
- MCS® -METATARSAL CONTROL SYSTEM