Technical Adventure Motorcycle Boots Alpinestars Drystar Corozal Adventure Boot
Boot adventure touring multi-material high-level, the Corozal is full of protections from reference category, such as advanced tibial baseplate
polymer and the innovative ankle protection with links biomechanical support between the shoe and the neck of the boot. Each component of the boot was
designed to reduce weight and improve performance in any climate and terrain, the breathable membrane Drystar® integrated to advance
uppers mixed microfiber / suede.
Technical data sheet:
- Multi-material uppers with PU coated leather, suede and microfiber to offer excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Extended stretch zones front and rear bellows made of microfibre light and strong for comfort, freedom of movement, control and support.
- Printed suede panel on the medial surface to improve grip and protection.
- Innovative side protection ankle link between biomechanical shoe blade and collar of the boot.
- Transition area reinforced TPU with special design to improve grip.
- Light and advanced polymer tibial baseplate and side protection ankle offer resistance to impacts and structural support.
- Internal protection on fingers and heel layered beneath the upper to improve robustness, feeling and performance.
- Protection ankle medial and lateral double density integrated into the structure of the boot to provide strategic protection.
- NEW SYSTEM OF CLOSING HOOKS: The new system speeds up the fit and take off, in addition to ensuring a secure closure and personalized. The hooks are made of sturdy nylon and TPU reinforced fiberglass to improve performance and save weight.
- All hooks have position memory and Scancio quick closing fast, safe and precise. Couplers can be replaced.
- Wide opening fit for easy donning, with top closure TPR and Velcro to fit the calf.
- Integrated soft foam around the instep and ankle to improve comfort, fit and impact absorption.
- Drystar® integrated breathable membrane for excellent performance in all weather conditions and keep the foot dry and warm.
- Internal breathable textile throughout the boot
- Insole in high quality polyamide with integrated plate to structural reinforcement and support the arch of the foot.
- Midsole foam to ease the boot without compromising performance.
- Highly flexible outsole with Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Anatomic removable EVA foam and Lycra for comfort and support.
- Ergonomic shape of the forefoot for greater control over the commands and improve fit and comfort of the different profiles of the foot.
- Available in US sizes 7-13 corresponding to international 40.5-48.
- The Corozal Adventure Drystar® is CE certified.