Technical pants Moto Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex Black Gray
Equipped with knees articulated structure to provide excellent freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® with interior micro-fleece that provides water resistance, warmth and breathability, Durban Gore-Tex pants are ideal for paths hardest. These trousers, versatile thanks to removable braces, are optimized for use with the jacket Durban Gore-Tex® Jacket and other fabric patterns.
Technical data sheet:
- Main building multi-material for optimal synthesis of strength, protection and light weight.
- Lightweight and robust main polyamide with protective inserts at strategic points.
- Robust leather panel on the medial lower for added protection from abrasion.
- Vector knee structure, patented Alpinestars, for more comfort in riding position without sacrificing freedom of movement.
- SAFETY Read knee protectors Removable CE certified.
- Reflective details hi-viz improve rider visibility in low light conditions.
- Reinforcements welded ceramic treatment SuperFabric® improve the quality of resistance to tearing and abrasions pants.
- Lightweight membrane detachable GORE-TEX® with interior micro-fleece to provide waterproofing and breathability to the garment.
- Rear panel articulated to improve support and freedom of movement.
- Vents extended to keep the pants well ventilated.
- 100% waterproof outer pockets on the sides of the pants.
- Zipper internal connection alive for integration with technical jackets.
- Removable braces to make it even more secure fit.
- The pants Durban are designed for use with several types of off-road boots.
- Available in sizes International: 48-60.