Technical shoes Alpinestars Black Faster 2
With a range of performance innovations adopted in decades of research and development at the highest levels of motorsport, the Faster-2 shoe has evolved with the introduction of a new structure of the heel and the quick lacing. Incredibly lightweight, and protective solutions as a reference category both inside and abroad, Faster-2 shoe is made of sturdy microfiber and a comfortable mesh lining, creating a road shoe aggressive style that offers performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
- Vamp aggressive tread made of sturdy lightweight microfibre and abrasion resistant.
- Internal strap one-piece Velcro® closure for quick, customized and secure which reduces the weight of the shoe significantly. The belt is equipped with soft PU tab for ease of closing.
- New rapid lacing Alpinestars derived from Formula 1 technology that offers superb levels of precision fit and comfort by wrapping strategically your foot to provide support and structure.
- Outsole newly developed tread compound with non-slip grip for excellent performance, riding or walking, and better water drainage.
- lateral ankle TPR inserts that protect from abrasion and impacts.
- Protector of double density ankle on the medial side laminated under the uppers to offer protection and abrasion resistance in a critical area.
- Padded tongue and instep to improve comfort and fit in the ankle area and foot arch.
- Internal 3D breathable mesh with inserts in suede microfiber slip on the heel.
- internal finger protection and heel stratified beneath the upper for improving the structure and ergonomics
- Comfort PU midsole and integrated steel plate to a greater rigidity of the sole.
- flexible insert on the Achilles tendon to improve ride comfort and freedom of movement on the bike and on foot.
- Anatomic replaceable EVA with inner Lycra to improve comfort,support and dispersion of sweat