Technical shoes Alpinestars SMX-1R Black White
Part of the range Alpinestars SMX-1, low-cut boots for sporty driving, the SM-1 R incorporates a number of technical innovations to improve the levels of comfort, fit and durability. With a lightweight microfiber upper and abrasion resistant, reinforced by TPU protectors in a strategic position, the SMX-1 R has a sole with advanced compound for excellent grip in the saddle or on foot, while the folding zones offer support and control regardless of the driving position.
- Upper in advanced microfiber to improve comfort, sturdiness and excel in resistance to abrasion.
- Innovative heel support system that works in conjunction with the closing strap to improve fit, support and structural integrity.
- heel protection redesigned with soft inserts TPR that work seamlessly with the rear flexible area to improve the mobility of the ankle and the comfort in the saddle. Robust gearbox plate TPR.
- Evolved closing strap angled anatomically to follow the natural shape of the instep.
- Outsole with Alpinestars exclusive mixes of new tread pattern to improve grip, feeling, water dispersion and robustness.
- flexible areas on instep and Achilles tendon made of light microfibre to optimize the levels of robustness, comfort and maneuverability in the saddle and on foot.
- Velcro® front closure system to ensure a fast and secure fit in the instep area, while ensuring excellent levels of flexibility. The belt is provided with tab TPR for greater comfort.
- Medial side zipper for easy fit and undermined, covered with microfibre panel with Velcro to protect the bike from scratches.
- Ankle protector dual density medial side below the upper to protect from impact and abrasion in critical range.
- Anatomical removable insole with EVA foam and Lycra to improve comfort and support.