Technical shoes Alpinestars SMX-1R Vented Black White
Rugged, lightweight and with large perforations l 'S-MX R Vented 1, low-cut boots, is made of highly abrasion-resistant microfiber and reinforced with TPU protectors at strategic points. The sole Alpinestars exclusive compound offers excellent comfort and grip, both on the bike and on foot, while the folding zones offer support and control regardless of driving position.
- Upper in advanced microfiber to improve comfort, sturdiness and excel in resistance to abrasion.
- Perforated panels in the medial zones, side and fingers for superb ventilation.
- Innovative heel support system that works in conjunction with the closing strap to improve fit, support and structural integrity.
- heel protection redesigned with soft inserts TPR that work seamlessly with the rear flexible area to improve the mobility of the ankle and the comfort in the saddle. Robust gearbox plate TPR.
- Evolved closing strap angled anatomically to follow the natural shape of the instep.
- Outsole with Alpinestars exclusive mixes of new tread pattern to improve grip, feeling, water dispersion and robustness.
- flexible areas on instep and Achilles tendon made of light microfibre to optimize the levels of robustness, comfort and maneuverability in the saddle and on foot.
- Velcro® front closure system to ensure a fast and secure fit in the instep area, while ensuring excellent levels of flexibility. The belt is provided with tab TPR for greater comfort.
- Medial side zipper for easy fit and undermined, covered with microfibre panel with Velcro to protect the bike from scratches.
- Ankle protector dual density medial side below the upper to protect from impact and abrasion in critical range.
- Anatomical removable insole with EVA foam and Lycra to improve comfort and support.