The pioneering A2 is Troy Lee Designs' mountain bike helmet that checks all the boxes. Its sleek shell not only incorporates huge intake vents and exhaust ventilation, it is also equipped with the best impact protection. From the detachable visor screws and the innovative MIPS® system and the industry's first dual-density EPP + EPS liner that protects against both high and low speed impacts; this is a helmet that doesn't take your safety lightly. Add an adjustable strap and X-Static® Pure Silver comfort lining and comfort is on par with protection.
- Larger air intakes than the A1 model, ducted with rear exhaust ports for greater ventilation.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces in the event of an accident
- Dual density EPS co-molded with EPP for cutting-edge imaptto energy management at low and high speeds
- Slimline Flex Arm Rear Stabilizer Mounting System features 3-position front and rear positions for custom mounting
- Adjustable strap dividers for a perfect fit every time
- 350 grams (size M / L)
- CPSC 1203, CE EN 1078, AS NZ 2063: 2008.