The TCX Rush 2 WP boots are ideal for riders who want a basic protection for motorcycle boots without the weight of a traditional motorcycle boot. The microfibre construction guarantees a coherent exterior with a flexible junction on the ankle area, so it is easy to operate the foot controls and walk off the bike. T-Dry waterproofing keeps your feet dry during rainy outings. Reinforcement guards strategically placed against the malleolus, toe and heel against any eventuality. The standard laces keep your riding shoes safe, while a Velcro strap prevents the laces from fluttering.
- UPPER : Microfibre with lateral joint on the ankle; rear insert in reflex
- LINING : Water-resistant T-Dry membrane
- REINFORCEMENTS : Reinforced toe, malleolus and heel
- CLOSING : Lacing system and Velcro band
- FOOT : Ortholite®with durable, highly breathable cushioning
- SOLE : In rubber, highly resistant to wear
APPROVAL : TCX footwear bearing the CE marking are considered personal protection devices (PPE) and their conformity is evaluated by a Notified Body for CE certification, based on the requirements of the harmonized standard EN13634.