Winter Motorcycle Gloves Alpinestars Vega Drystar Glove Blacks
When it comes to performance in cold climates, the glove Alpinestars Vega DRYSTAR ® does not miss anything. Equipped with protective characteristics of a high standard and comfort details, the Vega has Alpinestars exclusive waterproof membrane DRYSTAR ® combined with an internal Thinsulate ™ insulation for superb heat retention.
- Main structure in goatskin and suede with elastic inserts on the fingers Neoprene ® for protection, durability and comfort.
- The Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable internal DRYSTAR ® keeps your hands dry and comfortable.
- The goat leather palm reinforcements incorporates synthetic suede for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Sides fingers politessuto stretch for extra comfort and flexibility.
- Carbon fiber knuckle protectors for superior impact protection. The protector is padded with EVA foam memory for a comfortable fit and maximum shock absorption.
- Digital bridge to prevent the separation of the fingers and the torsion of the leather around the toes in case of fall.
- Additional protection offered by 4mm EVA padding on fingers, thumb and wrist.
- Cuff and landing zone of the reinforced palm with EVA foam padding.
- Internal thermal insulation Thinsulate ™ 100g, breathable and quick evaporation of moisture that maintains excellent levels of heat even at lower outdoor temperatures.
- Structure with reduced thickness of the material on the palm for better contact with the controls of the bike.
- Double Velcro ® closure on wrist and cuff for an adjustable fit.
- Reflective panels on fingers and wrist improve the visibility of the rider.