Motorcycle Jacket fabric Alpinestars EDWARD Drystar® OVERCOAT® JACKET Black
With a waterproof and breathable membrane Drystar® and internal removable thermal, Edward Overcoat is ideal for the colder months and rainy. Designed to be worn over casual or formal, Edward has shoulder and elbow protectors CE certified by reference to the category, and has reflective details for better visibility of the rider.
Technical data sheet:
- Main structure in three layers with a water repellent outer shield and quick-drying coated in PU, a membrane 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® and an interior polyamide. All seams are taped for water total.
- Internal removable thermal full-length (body 170g, sleeves 85g) for use in various weather conditions.
- Removable CE certified protectors on the elbows and shoulders to safety by reference. The protectors are anatomically shaped to better fit the style of the City Collection.
- Compartments on chest and back allow the adoption of Nucleon protectors and other protections Alpinestars optional.
- Reflective detail on hood and back improve nighttime visibility of the rider.
- Extension zipper in life allow to wear the jacket comfortably in the driving position.
- Detachable hood with zipper on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs for a comfortable fit and snug.
- Removable thermal collar with internal poly-satin for luxurious comfort.
- Comfortable waterproof outer pockets on the arms and chest, pocket wallets inside.
- Adjustments on collar and sleeves for fithighly personalized