The CE and UKCA Level 1 certified Bionic Action Protection Shorts boast a lightweight and highly flexible design, offering high impact and abrasion protection within a breathable mesh sleeve, for optimal levels of airflow and comfort. These shorts feature built-in CE and UKCA certified hip protection and strategically placed padding on crucial areas prone to impact injuries; this is the result of in-depth studies on the typical falls suffered by riders during track competitions.
- CE certified hip protectors.
- Comfortable MX oriented suede padding.
- Padding strategically placed on areas prone to impact injuries, as a result of studying typical falls on a trail.
- The belt and the side padding on the hip divide the protection in two, still guaranteeing complete protection without hindering the rider's freedom of movement.
- Two-piece overlap construction with slip joint on the hip protectors, where the protector meets the elastic mesh frame, for greater freedom of movement.
- Soft touch fabric
- Elasticated shoulder straps
- Lower thigh hem extends to aid compatibilitywith knee pads