The Chrome Shoes are casual and highly protective street shoes, perfect for all drivers who move around the city. Inspired by traditional basketball shoes and characterized by a modern silhouette with a contemporary style, the Chrome Shoes are equipped with integrated protections for the ankle, between the external stretch fabric and the internal padding, while the OrthoLite® sock, qualitative and resistant, offers greater comfort and breathability.The construction of the sole is based on the latest developments in Alpinestars city shoes to offer perfect casual comfort with the guarantee of a high level of protection thanks to the Alpinestars Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), made with lighter PA materials, while an intuitive elastic closure in the upper part of the shoe facilitates quick closure retains the loops for the lace, preventing them from banging or hooking to the footrest.
- Split suede construction for a street style that stands out in everyday use.
- Alpinestars advanced urban outsole ensures walking comfort, while TPF offers protection.
- Quick elastic closure of the shoe upper for greater ease of use, an optimized and secure fit and a quick fit.
- OrthoLite® insole for high breathability
- Lightweight upper that combines split suede for durability and comfort.
- Dual density ankle protectors with heel and toe reinforcements for added strength.
- Advanced rubber compound cupped sole with PU midsole for an optimal mix of comfort, grip and durability.
- Soft mesh in the rear neck area for greater rider comfort.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product.They comply with the following standards: CE EN13634:2017