Advanced technical denim designed for superior protection, casual comfort and style characterize this pant constructed using a new 14oz HDF (High Density Fiber) stretch CORDURA® denim outer shell for superior abrasion resistance while remaining flexible , with an aramid mesh lining in the most exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance and effective reduction of heat transfer. The pant is reinforced on the knee for additional mechanical strength against abrasion and tears, while it is heat resistant and highly breathable, it has pre-curved legs with an ergonomic panel on the back of the knee for added comfort.
- High performance CORDURA® stretch HDF denim with additional knitted aramid fiber inserts for superior abrasion resistance.
- Ultra-flexible Nucleon Flex Plus armor at the knee and Bio-Flex at the hips for effective impact protection.
- Regular ergonomic pre-curved fit for a casual style even when not in the saddle.
- Triple external stitching for added strength.
- Adjustable position of the knee protector for optimized comfort.
- Extra-deep front pockets for safe storage of valuables.
- Rivets sewn for added strength.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. They comply with the following standards: Fully CE certified motorcycle clothing Category II according to the pre-standard EN17092 - class AA.