The Alpinestars T-SPS Air jacket features an advanced poly-fabric construction to offer high levels of abrasion and tear resistance. A detachable interior and large mesh panels on the chest, back and arms, the T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for a broad spectrum of weather conditions. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus protectors on the shoulders and elbows, and the option to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protectors, the T-SPS Air Jacket is ideal for city riding.
- Made of high abrasion resistant 600 Denier polyester with a double polyurethane cover for added protection.
- Large mesh panels on the chest, back and inner arms to optimize the level of ventilation.
- Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 protectors on shoulders and elbows (Nucleon level 1 chest plates and optional Nucleon level 1 and 2 back protector).
- Internal reinforcements in 600 Denier polyester on shoulders and elbows for greater abrasion resistance.
- Velcro waist adjustment and YKK zip cuffs for a secure closure.
- Low-cut collar with soft interior for increased rider comfort.
- Two front zipped pockets, internal waterproof document holder and two internal pockets on the padding for safe and robust containment.
- Detachable interior to configure the jacket according to the weather conditions.
- Reflective details.
Under European law, the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the sale of this product, to which the following standards apply:
- CE category II, PPE regulation (EU) 2016/425 – class A.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, optional.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.