Developed and tested in the most challenging terrain in the world, and already chosen by Toni Bou, legend of the Trial, the Tech T is equipped with a new ergonomic tibial plate for greater protection and a specially developed sole that offers support and protection offering sensitivity and agility on the platforms - fundamental for today's trialists, who are attempting increasingly incredible maneuvers.
- Upper in mixed leather first flower and innovative microfiber to improve strength and resistance to abrasion.
- Large stretch zones with front and rear bellows to improve flexibility, control and support.
- Double density TPU ankle protection disks layered under the upper with polyamide foam padding.
- Ergonomic tibial plate injected in high quality TPU to offer resistance to impacts and high-level abrasions.
- Wide opening for a greater comfort with TPR upper closing flap to adapt and support calves of different sizes.
- 3D mesh fabric with open cell foam to improve air circulation and comfort.
- Large PU seal to help keep water and earth out.
- Soft polyfoam reinforcements on ankles and instep for comfort and durability impacts longer lasting.
- Locking system with three hooks with memory and a quick hook / release system. The hooks are injected into high impact resistance techno-polymers. All hooks are replaceable.
- Inner finger shell and heel protection layered under the upper for greater strength.
- Leather transmission plate to offer resistance to abrasion and structural protection.
- Polymeric insole with integrated reinforcement steel plate to offer structure and support to the arch of the foot.
- Rubber sole in exclusive compound with high grip design on difficult terrain. The sole is replaceable.
- Replaceable anatomic insole for comfort, support and a more homogeneous weight distribution.
- TECH T is CE certified certified according to CE EN 13634: 2010.