With a new trunk frame profile that offers better sensitivity and sensitivity on the bike's controls and a main leather construction that integrates a completely waterproof membrane, the recently evolved design of the DRYSTAR Andes v2 model offers durability and abrasion resistance and is ideal for long or short touring escapades.
- DRYSTAR® touring boot with full functionality for long distance road driving in a range of weather conditions.
- Upper upper material made of reinforced leather to improve comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- The complete DRYSTAR® inner membrane guarantees 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- Wide front and back accordion built in microfiber to offer resistance, comfort and an excellent range of forward and backward flexing movements.
- Medial side entry opening / closing system with elastic-mounted zipper and wide closure with tear-away handle for practicality and precise and secure fit. It incorporates a wide opening of the diaphragm to facilitate entry and facilitate more comfortable removal of the boot.
- Strategically positr and the tip of the foot from the abrasion and incorporates a technical texture for the grip.
- Internal reinforcement on toe and heel to offer structured support, improved sensitivity and impact resistance.
- The dual density TPU ankle protection discs are layered on both sides under the upper and supported by poly-foam padding for protection.
- Shockproof inner TPU shin guards mounted under the skin for superior impact resistance.
- The Andes v2 DRYSTAR® boot is CE certified according to CE EN EN 13634: 2010 certification.
- The advanced TPU shift pad protects the injected polypropylene sole includes shank reinforcement for structural support and stability.
- The advanced removable EVA anatomic footbed offers arch support and high levels of comfort.
- Reflective back insert for better visibility of the cyclist.
- The exclusive Alpinestars vulcanized rubber compound sole promotes better feel and grip, water dispersion and resistance.
- Advanced TPR shin guard with shaped profile and TPR ankle protection for critical protection without hindering flexibility.