The Bell Moto-9S Flex helmet was designed with the needs of every rider in mind and, through the patented Flex technology, guarantees excellent protection: thanks to the three-layer system that uses different densities of material, this technology is able to strategically disperse energy in the event of an impact and reduce rotational energy transfer.
The flexible and segmented shell offers an even more personalized fit that easily adapts to different head shapes and guarantees better ventilation in every part of the helmet.
Featuring Bell's advanced safety and technology, the Bell Moto-9S Flex helmet is what every racer needs when racing.
- Fiberglass shell
- Outer shell dimensions: 3 (1st xs-s | 2nd ml | 3rd xl-xxl)
- Internal Eps dimensions: 3 (1st xs-s | 2nd ml | 3rd xl-xxl)
- Weight: 1310 gr+/-50gr
- Strap closure: Double D ring
- Velocity Flow VentilationTM system for maximum ventilation
- Flying Bridge VisorTM, an adjustable visor with ventsair
- EPS chin guard with ventilation channels
- Integrated nose guard
- FlexTM energy management system
- Snell M2015
- ECE 22.06
- E·exclusive magnetic cheek pads with MagnefusionTM emergency removal system (MERS)
- ·Exclusive MagnefusionTM magnetic strap clasps
- Ready ejection system
- Fully adjustable Flying BridgeTM faceplate with vents
- Chin guard with ventilated expanded polystyrene interior
- Integrated nose guard with ventsair
- QuickFlipTM system for easy visor adjustment