Alpinestars introduces you to its Bionic Action protection vest: All its components have been designed to offer a construction that uses an extremely small amount of materials to give away an absolutely light, fine and very ventilated protection.
Data sheet :
- Main technical production in very breathable stretch mesh mesh that takes shape and structure into consideration while retaining eg protective plates on the chest.
- Multi-purpose, tailor-made adjustment with detachable upper back panel for use with Bionic Neck Support (BNS).
- Flat cut that integrates the innovative grid technology which, during shocks, absorbs and dissipates energy throughout its cellular structure.
- Outer layer of panels (on back, chest, elbow and shoulders) made from a blend of injected and efficient polymer for optimal flexibility and excellent lightness.
- Ergonomic plates to follow the natural curvature of the body and equipped with an air channeling system to improve air circulation and prevent the formation of heat.
- Back protection with three articulated plates to increase flexibility and adjustment according to the back, in any riding position. "Interlock" plates in the event of a collision to reduce the risk of injury to the spine.
- Thermoformed foam neck and shoulders for comfort and structure.
- All plates are mounted on densely perforated PE padded panels to offer adjustability and comfort in contact with the skin.
- Silicone strips on the shoulders for practical and safe hanging of the Alpinestars BNS.
- Lumbar belt in elastic TPR for an ergonomic, safe and personalized adjustment.
- Main front closure with premium quality self-locking YKK zippers and zipper protection for added comfort.