Boots Alpinestars Tech 7 Motocross Enduro Enduro black
The boot Alpinestars Tech 7 MX revolutionized incorporates innovative materials and technology in a completely new design for a performer lighter, anatomically profiled. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex through a pin biomechanics, offering excellent ankle protection. The frame boot is designed to give full feeling and interaction with controls optimized for the bike, while the innovative buckle closure allows easy, precise.
- Starting with a chassis designed ergonomically contoured forefoot and toe-box below to provide easier navigation and improved rear brake feel and control.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece shell injected dual compound foot with hallux rigidus co-injected protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the total length of the trunk and improves startup rationalization.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the basic structure for superior durability, high performance rubber grip patterning and feeling. The inset sole and footboards are replaceable.
- Upper constructed from microfiber innovative, flexible material and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of waterproofing and durability and improved performance of the weight savings.Material ensures a consistent fit even for long term use and is easy to maintain and to clean.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates the flex 'Alpinestars developed blade for greater accuracy and control of movement, greater protection for the heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and lower sections startup helping to prevent damage to the leg strength by providing relief for the progressive forces of twist. Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from a single piece for greater structural integrity and stability.The characteristics of anatomically profiled shin plate a double locking system with a microfiber inner flap associated with Velcro ® closure for a precise fit, while the sturdy and durable shin plate securely fastened with a buckle adjustable precision.
- TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced cellular rubber insert and is designed for a good grip against the bike while guarding against shocks.
- Opening wide entrance for convenience and allows wide-ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system comprises of high-impact aluminum bridge, with memory settings and a quick release / locking with self-aligning design for easy closure, accurate and improved performance riding. All buckles are replaceable.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles flex accordion construction zones for superior comfort, control and support.
- Gaiter extended microfiber helps to prevent excessive ingress of water and dirt.
- Includes suede microfiber inner lining anti-slip heel to help keep the foot in place.
- Soft foam reinforcement on the ankles and collar for lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable EVA footbed includes top and Lycra for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and a reinforced heel.
- Tech 7 boot is CE certified and comes with a unique sole construction, high strength that provides the durability and protective performance.