Caberg Jet Helmet Matt Black model Freeride
Freeride, is the new Jet by Caberg sleek lines and vintage with outer shell made of glass fiber (Carbon version is also available with a shell made entirely of carbon fiber). The reduced dimensions of the shell, between the smallest in trade, allow a weight of slightly more than 800 gr. and the ability to be easily stowed in the underseat closer. The finishes all Italian as the five rivets drowned in the edge shell, the passaocchiali silkscreened vents steel inserted into the neck roll, and leather inserts, demonstrating the care and attention to detail.Freeride can be easily fitted in the long visor and transparent inside the packaging, practice in the winter months and trips, or accompanied by vintage goggles available separately for motorcycle riders with a more Easy Rider. The interior, made with breathable fabrics and leather are completely removable and washable.
- Outer shell: Fiberglass
- Lining: Completely removable and washable with breathable fabrics and faux leather inserts.
- Visor: Long and transparent anti-scratch.
- Retention system: buckle with micrometric adjustment
- Homologation: Ece 05.22
- Weight: 900 + / - 50 gr.
- Long visor transparent supplied
- Vintage glasses sold separately