The Alpinestars Radium Denim is a high-quality 5-pocket jeans for sporty and city riding that fuses class-leading protection into a regular fit design. Featuring Cordura® stretch fabric with protective knit lining for high abrasion resistance, Moisture-wicking CoolThread technology, rear leg technical cut for a high level of rider-driver comfort and reflective hem, the Radium Denim Pants they also feature a slim profile Bio-Flex knee armor for an optimal level of impact protection and can be integrated with Bio-Flex hip armor.
- Regular fit made with a layer of stretch Cordura® and protective mesh lining for superior abrasion resistance
- Cordura® stretch denim includes CoolThread technology for effective moisture wicking.
- The Bio-Flex knee armor provides high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure that the protection remains discreet when not in the saddle.
- Technical cut on the back of the leg to reduce the volume of fabric and improve driver comfort.
- Triple stitching for greater durability and strength.
- Comfortable crotch panel for greater rider comfort when in the saddle.
- Pocket with zipper closure to store personal items in peace.
- Rivets sewn for added strength.
- Asymmetrical back pockets to keep contents on the outside of the hem.
- Reflective hem.
According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- EC regulation of category II PPE (EU) 2016/425 - class A.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars Bio-Flex knee protectors.