REV'IT! Gloves Kryptonite 2 GTX is truly the kryptonite for bad weather. When cold and rainy conditions try to get away from your urban motorcycle adventures, the Kryptonite 2 GTX will keep your hands warm, dry and comfortable, ensuring that bad weather doesn't ruin your day. These gloves with Gore Grip palm can hide their features well, but don't be fooled, they are gloves with high specifications that offer protection at the right time. The waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane is there to keep your hands dry at all times, while an integrated thermal lining keeps the cold at bay while driving. The rugged exterior features a rigid knuckle knuckle that provides abrasion resistance and impact protection.Tight knit cuffs top it all off - a small but highly effective strap makes the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves fit snugly, keeping the last draft of cold air out of your hands. For added convenience, they are equipped with a Connect fingertip, so you can easily operate the touch screens without having to remove your gloves.
- Goatskin exterior
- 3M ™ Thinsulate® G;
- high-loft fur lining
- GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip technology: GORE-TEX gloves liners are long-lasting waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.Gore grip technology uses an innovative construction that gives better agility and tactile faculty for the best performance.
- Knitted cuffs block the wind to keep you warm and comfortable.
- Fingertip Connect: Touch-Screen Compatibility
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle protection
- Temperfoam® palm protection
- TPR finger knuckle
- Hard TPU knuckle
- Adjustment strap on the wrist
- CE certification EN 13594: 2015KP