A new upgrade for a helmet which, like its predecessor the 508 BERLIN, is the ideal companion on any trip. The 568 BER is a modular helmet with a HPT (High Performance Terpolymer) shell available in two external sizes. The ventilation system that channels the air flows inside the shell ensures the maintenance of an optimal temperature even in the hottest months while the complex of nose deflector, chin deflector and neck deflector conveys the air to keep the helmet stable and silent. helmet even at high speeds. The tilting, quick-release external visor with lock in the closed position is Pinlock 70 prepared, while the internal retractable sun visor helps the rider to adapt to different light conditions. The set of hexagonal thermoformed interiors is made with extracool fabric and features a special housing for the temples of the glasses.The intercom setup of this model features a housing for the earpiece and a support for the microphone boom. The micrometric buckle and the tricolor elastic strap holder complete the high-end equipment of the helmet.
- Shell material: HPT Injection molded thermoplastic, the thermoplastic polymers, once cooled and hardened after the molding process, guarantee a high mechanical resistance for maximum impact protection,
- Outer Shell Dimensions: 2 - Making models in different outer shell sizes allows us to offer an optimal fit and wearing comfort for all sizes.
- Strap closure: Micrometric
- Approval: Ece 22.06 | Double Homologation P/J (Integral & Jet)
- Weight from: 1600 +/-50 gr (tg.M)
- Visor with anti-scratch treatment prepared for Pinlock lens (DKS002)
- Visor quick release system
- Visor lock that allows you to stop it firmly in position when closed.
- Retractable sun visor
- Air system: Ventilation system consisting of front air intakes, air ducts in the inner shell and rear extractors.
- EXTRACOOL interior: breathable and antibacterial fabric, extremely soft in contact with the skin
- Removable and washable interior
- SOS RELEASE SYSTEM: System that allows you to quickly remove the cheek pads, in case of emergency, while the helmet is worn
- High visibility interior
- Prepared for the use of eyeglasses
- Intercom setup
- Breath deflector evestment