A COB (Chip-on-Board) is an LED assembly technology that describes mounting several LED chips directly onto a substrate to form a single module. Using COB LED technology on a 10mm x 10mm square produces 38 times more LEDs than DIP LED technology and 8.5 times more LEDs than SMD LED technology. This results in a higher intensity and greater uniformity of light. Smoked lenses. Delivered as a pair in a clear box which allows you to view the gauge from all angles.
- Lighting: COB LED (Chip-on-Board)
- Direction Indicators: Orange
- Turn signal body: in black aluminium
- CE approved
- Packaging: Pair (2 arrows)
- Dimension:4.8 x 0.9 x 1,2
- Reparto road