Collar Motorcycle Cross Enduro Technical Alpinestars BNS TECH-2 Black Fluo Yellow
The Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 is made of an advanced blend of high performance carbon polymers, and is designed to help prevent injuries by dissipating and removing the forces of impact from the neck and spine. The SNB works when the rider's helmet comes into contact with its chassis at impact, providing a clean and solid surface that instantly channels the compressive impact of the impact away from the neck by downloading it to the SNB. With the exclusive, revolutionary rear stabilizer Alpinestars PFR for the progressive cushioning of the force, the BNS Tech 2 is designed for use in cross and off-road, offering a stable and personalized fit, integrating new and innovative solutions such as the new system quick release.
- Completely new design, technical evolution that includes a new lightened rear section, chest padding and redesigned chin plate.
- Structural integrity and strength of the frame against the energies discharged from the hardest falls.
- Incredible lightness and driving comfort.
- Low weight without compromise on strength and rigidity.
- Resistance to temperatures below 0 ° C.
- Designed to offer a customizable and secure fit thanks to the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fit in sizes XS-M and L-XL.
- The laminated Lycra® foam kits are adaptable, and the interchangeable EVA foam plates allow compatibility with body protection systems.
- The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the shirt.
- Integrates a bio-organic design for superb ergonomics:
- The rear stabilizer promotes a progressive dispersion of force (PFR) by dissipating the energy loads through the transmission on the back and shoulders, away from the vertebral column (thoracic vertebrae) and is connected to the frame through a pin.
- Construction of the frame with better contact with the helmet during the impact - rear support edge that fits closer to the body, with increased width to adapt to different sizes of helmet and raised chest to reduce hyperflexion.
- Innovative quick release to speed up fit and removal with a secure and comfortable closure.
- Compressed EVA foam padding to distribute impact forces over an area morewide maintaining lightness